12/17/2011

Happy April Fools - Prank Call

Happy April Fools - Prank Call Tube. Duration : 4.82 Mins.


So, me and my friend just had lunch and we had nothing much to do, we had about 20 min till we had to go. We had this one friend who was pretty gullible, so we decided to prank call her. It was really funny. And the joke is actually a day before, I went near Singapore River for some school thing and my gullible friend asked me if I ate there. I told her, "Yesyesyes, I drank the Singapore River." and she believed me. So I was actually teasing her here. The pink words are what me and my friend, the prankers, said. Blue is what my gullible friend said. In case you don't really know some of the places here... I have put it down: Heartland Mall is in Kovan and Kovan is in Singapore. Serangoon, Dhoby Ghaut, Bishan - Singapore Vivo is actually VivoCity, Singapore's current largest shopping centre. (Not in Orchard Road!) Plaza Singapura is a shopping centre in Orchard Road. Orchard Road is a very busy place in Singapore for SHOPPING! (not eating or drinking or sweeping) "Line" is the route of the MRT MRT is Mass Rapid Transit, which is like a train, subway or Underground. Singapore River is in Clarke Quay (Singapore, of course) and Johor Bahru is in Malaysia. I will upload what she said when she called me later that day! Subscribe! :)

Tags: prank, call, happy, april, fools, gullible, singapore, river, johor, bahru, MRT, serangoon, kovan, heartland, funny, laugh, school, cheryltfl

No comments:

Post a Comment