11/03/2011

Gary Workman Video Blog 4/28/09 Peter Schiff, John Locke, Ayn Rand, Ron Paul

Gary Workman Video Blog 4/28/09 Peter Schiff, John Locke, Ayn Rand, Ron Paul Tube. Duration : 7.85 Mins.


I sense there's something going on right now in this country that's totally different. I think it's a sea change that's bigger than anything I've seen in my lifetime. People from all sorts of different backgrounds are beginning to notice guys like Peter Schiff. All of a sudden people are buying Ayn Rand books. Atlas Shrugged is once again a best seller. People who thought Ron Paul was a kook just a few months ago are rethinking, on their own and without help, just who the kooks are. John Locke, who probably had more influence on the thinking process of those wise men who founded our country than any other human has been re-discovered. CNN, ABC, Fox NEWS, MSNBC.... None of them seem to get it. They seem to not have a clue what's developing here. One crazy CNN reporter runs around looking like a total fool thinking she's dealing with a bunch of "Republicans at an event heavily promoted by right wing network Fox News" Even Fox news can't figure it out and MSNBC is so off the mark they look more like inmature12 y/o school boys. Yeah...we get it MSNBC the tea bagging jokes giggle... giggle. Well this is my take on it, and I've got to say what I'm seeing is getting me excited for our country. Just when I was about to give on the US, I'll be dammed, that old American spirit that has gotten us through so many times comes surging back from death. Maybe it never left us after all!

Tags: Liberty, Tea party, Ayn Rand, Ron Paul, Ronald Reagan, Peter Schiff, John Locke, Keith Oberman, CNN, Fox News, Atlas Shrugged, libertarian

No comments:

Post a Comment