11/22/2011

Listen To Your Heart Ep 41 MM 5/5

Listen To Your Heart Ep 41 MM 5/5 Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


LAST ONE OF THE MARATHONListen To Your Heart [A Jemi Story] Episode 41(S2)- Song: NO SONG Tips: [ ] = Thoughts (What they are thinking) ( ) = Actions = Text Messages. * * = A/n Authors Note or just Narrator - Episode 41 Demi: (pulls away) Joe, Bens here Joe: I know (kisses her again, much deeper) Demi: he might see Joe: ssh, hes sleeping (moves over Ben and hovers over Demi) I love you (kisses her deeply) Demi: (pushes him away a little) I love you too Joe: (strokes her hair a little and goes back to his side, leaving his hand on her face cupping her cheek) Demi: (leans into his hand more) Joe: goodnight gorgeous Demi: goodnight my Knight Joe: (touches her stomach) goodnight princess Demi: (giggles) Joe: (kisses Bens forehead) night champ (snuggles next to Ben and falls asleep) *next morning* Demi: (having a shower) Joe: (sneaks in, he stays behind her and puts his arms around her waist) hey bab—babies Demi: (giggles) I was hoping youd stay in bed for like 5 more minutes Joe: why would I do that? Demi: right, why would you do that, youre just really horny all the time arent you Joe: babe I havent made love to you for a good couple of months now, I have needs you know Demi: (turns around in his grip) I know you do, and im sorry (cups his cheek) but youre the one that did this to me (looks at her stomach) Joe: (pulls her as close as he can with her big stomach in the way) Demi: (kisses him, their bodies are somewhat touching) Joe: (feels kicking, he pulls away) wow Demi ...

Tags: Listen, To, Your, Heart, Ep, 41, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment